The MBox-R is a very compact BoxPC platform based on Intel® Atom™ processor series E3800 (Bay Trail-I) for embedded applications.
- Intel® Atom™ E3800 series (Bay Trail-I)
- Up to 8 GB DDR3L with ECC
- Optimized for ultra low power
- High-Speed IO (2x Gb ETH, 2x USB, 2x mDP)
- Reach featured uEFI BIOS with easy-config, multisetup and touch support
- TPM 1.2 / 2.0 (option)
- “Green ECO-Off” (minimum of standby power)
- Watchdog und thermal management
- Highest reliability, 24/7 certified
- Extended temperature support (option)
- Very robust design
- Individual configurations and ODM Branding
The MBox-R is a very compact Embedded PC based on Intel® Atom™ processor series E3800 (Bay Trail-I) for embedded applications. The highly reliable hardware in combination with the rugged chassis design enable the application under harsh environmental conditions. The MBox is focused to realize individual configurations depending on customers demand. Functionality and interfaces can be added easily by internal Mini PCIe add-in cards. Typical uses are found in embedded server and gateway applications, entry level PC systems for automation, visualization and monitoring and all applications that place high demands on quality, durability and long-term availability.
The MBox-R naming indicates the MBox with the “Robust” chassis variant.