The MBox-V is an ultra compact Embedded PC based on Intel® Atom™ processor series E3800 (Bay Trail-I) for embedded applications.
- Intel® Atom™ E3800 series (Bay Trail-I)
- Up to 8 GB DDR3L with ECC
- Optimized for ultra low power
- High-Speed IO (2x Gb ETH, 2x USB, 2x mDP)
- Reach featured uEFI BIOS with easy-config, multisetup
- TPM 1.2 / 2.0 (option)
- “Green ECO-Off” (minimum of standby power)
- Watchdog und thermal management
- Highest reliability, 24/7 certified
- Extended temperature support (option)
- Ultra compact design
- Individual configurations and ODM Branding
The MBox-V is an Embedded PC based on Intel® Atom™ processor series E3800 (Bay Trail-I) for embedded applications. The ultra compact integration of the hardware and the chassis enable applications within a very small footprint. The chassis design is very flexible so that the MBox can be used as desktop device or be integrated in cabinets with DIN rail mounting. ODM branding (color, logo, labels,…) is possible.
The MBox-V is focused to realize individual configurations depending on customers demand. Functionality and interfaces can be added easily by internal Mini PCIe add-in cards. Typical uses are found in embedded server and gateway applications, entry level PC systems for automation, visualization and monitoring and all applications that place high demands on quality, durability and long-term availability.
The MBox-V naming indicates the MBox variant with “variable” chassis variant.