Intel Atom E3800 COM Express Module (Type 6)
- Up to 8 GB DDR3L with ECC support, soldered
- Gigabit Ethernet (IEEE 1588 Precision Time Control)
- 2x SATA
- 3x PCIe
- 2x USB3.0, 7x USB 2.0
- Numerous serial interfaces: i2C, SPI, i2S, UARTs, GPIO and more
- 2x digital display interface for eDP (HDMI) or LVDS
- Optimized for ultra low power
- Extended temperature support -40°C to +85°C
- Rich featured uEFI BIOS with easy-config., multi-setup and touch-support
- TQMx86 board-controller with customer specific expandability (flexiCFG)
- TPM 1.2 / 2.0
- iRTC (highly accurate Industrial Real-Time-Clock)
- ‘Green ECO-Off’ (minimum of standby power)
- Watchdog and thermal management
- Very Robust design, conformal coating available
- Long term availability (life cycle management)
The TQMxE38Cxx embedded modules are COM Express Type 6 Mini (95mm x 95mm) modules with 2x 220 pins. The TQMxE38C embedded module enables the implementation of a powerful but also rugged Atom platform. From the type 6 compliant pin out the user has access to all the interfaces of the CPU, so all the features of the Intel Atom processor can be used. Direct access to interfaces such as SATA, PCIe, USB 3.0 and 2.0, and the digital display interface (DDI)/embedded DisplayPort (eDP) gives you the freedom to use the features of the CPU in the way that suits your application.
In addition, TQ ‘s patented risers extend functionality with PCIe I/O cards and the COMKit-HDD enables easy installation of HDD and SSD to the underside of the baseboard without interfering with processor cooling. See link to the mainboard above.
Low power consumption enables very compact, passively cooled system designs ideal for vending and POS terminals, medical imaging, compact diagnostic workstations as well as IoT-connected industrial controls and extremely compact and robust box PCs and thin clients.