Intel Core 5000U series (Broadwell-U) COM Express Compact Module (Type 6)
- Intel® Core™ 5000U series (Broadwell-U) with up to 3.2 GHz / 4 MB Cache
- Up to 16 GB soldered DDR3L
- Gigabit Ethernet (IEEE 1588 Precision Time Control)
- 4x SATA
- 4x PCIe
- 2x USB3.0, 6x USB 2.0
- Numerous serial interfaces: i2C, SPI, i2S, UARTs, GPIO and more
- Extensive Graphics DP++, LVDS, eDP
- Rich featured UEFI BIOS with easy-config, multi- setup and touch support
- TQMx86 board controller with flexible customization options (flexiCFG)
- TPM 1.2 / 2.0
- iRTC (highly accurate industrial real time clock)
- "Green ECO-Off" (minimum of standby power)
- Watchdog und thermal Management
- Long term availbility (life cyscle management)
- Rugged design / Optional conformal coating
The TQMx50UC modules are COM Express Compact (type 6) 95mm x 95mm and have CPUs with outstanding graphics performance and features such as 3D scanning, gesture control, and voice commands. The integrated Intel graphics core HD5500/HD6000 supports up to three independent display interfaces with up to 4K resolution. It’s possible, to drive multiple external HD displays from one single output with Multi Stream Transport (MST) in accordance with the DisplayPort 1.2 standard.
The overall performance also benefits from the ultra-fast DDR3L-1600 onboard memory and up to 4 MB cache. For industrial applications the module delivers high bandwidth interconnection with PCI Express, SATA Gen3, USB 3.0 and Gigabit Ethernet with IEEE 1588 support. In addition, TQ ‘s patented risers extend functionality with PCIe I/O cards and the COMKit-HDD enables easy installation of HDD and SSD to the underside of the baseboard without interfering with processor cooling. See link to Mainboard above.
Typical applications include medical and industrial imaging, centralized control room technology, shop floor terminals, HMIs, robotics, professional gaming, infotainment, professional AV, smart video surveillance, autonomous vehicle control, and high-end digital signage applications. The ability to drive multiple displays makes the module ideal for applications in retail and kiosks, where control of multiple screens in up to three independent cash or vending machines is necessary.