Intel Core 7000 series (Kaby Lake) COM Express® Basic Module (Type 6)
- Up to Quad-Core 3.7 GHz / 8 MB cache
- Up to 32 GB Dual-Channel DDR4 (2 SO-DIMMs), ECC
- High bandwidth with up to 24 PCIe Gen. 3 lanes (incl. PCIe x16 PEG port)
- Gigabit Ethernet (IEEE 1588 Precision Time Control)
- 4x SATA
- High bandwidth communicationwith up to 24 PCIe Gen. 3 lanes (incl. PCIe x16 PEG port)
- 4x USB 3.0, 4x USB 2.0
- Numerous serial interfaces: i2C, SPI, i2S, UARTs, GPIO and more
- Impressive graphics performance (Intel® Iris™ Pro 630)
- TQMx86 board controller with flexible customization options (flexiCFG)
- Mobile Intel® 100 series chipset (CM238)
- Best in class power optimization
- TPM 1.2 / 2.0
- “Green ECO-Off” (minimum of standby power)
- Watchdog and thermal management
The Kaby Lake 7th Generation modules from TQ deliver high-end computing with increased CPU and graphics performance compared with Skylake. Dual-Channel DDR4-2133 support, high bandwidth PCIe, 4x SATA (6 Gb/s) and 4x USB 3.0 the TQMx70EB guarantees best in class system performance. This COM Express Basic (Type 6) 125mm x 95mm module, TQMx70EB supports Intel® Core™ i3, i5 and i7 7000E series processors with higher clock speeds than Skylake (up to quad core 3.7 GHz / 8 MB cache). For server-like applications the module also supports quad core Intel® Xeon E3-1500 v6 processors. Equipped with 10bit codecs (HEVC/VP9) the module can decode and encode HEVC video at 4K resolution with 10-bit color in hardware. Latest SSD mass storage devices like Intel® Optane™ with 3D XPoint™ technology are supported with better results for read/write latency and high data throughput.
In addition, TQ ‘s patented risers extend functionality with PCIe I/O cards and the COMKit-HDD enables easy installation of HDD and SSD to the underside of the baseboard without interfering with the processor cooling.
Combined with options such as conformal coating and optimized cooling solutions, the TQMx Board Controller and UEFI interface, the TQMx70EB sets a new level of performance, lowers power consumption by up to half and is ideal for applications where data intensive streams need to be processed and displayed in real time. Target markets include large data processing systems such as servers, medical imaging systems, video surveillance and vision-based quality control, simulation equipment, vision systems in industrial control rooms and other plant-wide supervision systems or high-end professional gaming and digital signage.