Power Architecture QorIQ module with NXP P1020.
- All CPU pins available at the Tyco connectors
- Dual e500 cores running at 800MHz with QorIQ architecture
- 3x Gigabit Ethernet (IEEE 1588 Precision Time Control)
- 2x PCIe 2.5 Gbit/second
- USB Host with EHCI and ULPI Interface
- Numerous Serial interfaces: i2C, SPI, DUART, GPIO and more
- -40°C to +85°C temperature range
- Optional memory sizes
- Power consumption typically 4W
- Linux OS, BSP and Build System
- Long Term Availability
- Compact at only 74mm x 54mm
The TQMP1020 embedded module has the NXP QorIQ™ processor family with two e500 cores and a clock speed of 2x 800 MHz and thanks to the 45 nm technology employed, power consumption is markedly lower that in comparable PowerQUICC III modules which means it can be installed in fanless systems.
Dual e500 Power Architecture cores running at 800 MHz provide integration and efficiency for a wide variety of applications in the networking, telecom, defense and industrial markets. The module is ideally suited for multiservice gateways, Ethernet switch controllers, wireless LAN access points and high-performance general-purpose processor control applications with tight thermal constraints.