Power Architecture™ QorIQ module with NXP P2020
- All CPU pins available at the Tyco connectors
- Dual e500 cores running at 1000MHz with QorIQ architecture
- 3x Gigabit Ethernet (IEEE 1588 Precision Time Control)
- 3x PCIe up to 2.5 Gbit/second
- USB Host with EHCI and ULPI Interface
- Numerous Serial interfaces: i2C, SPI, DUART, GPIO and more
- -40°C to +85°C temperature range
- Optional memory sizes
- Power consumption typically 4W
- Linux OS, BSP and Build System
- Long Term Availability
- Compact at only 74mm x 54mm
- Extremely compact at only 74 mm x 54 mm
The TQMP2020 embedded module by TQ has the NXP QorIQ™ processor family with two e500 cores and a clock speed 2x 1000 MHz and thanks to the 45 nm technology employed, power consumption is markedly lower that in comparable PowerQUICC III modules which means it can be installed in fanless systems.
Dual e500 Power Architecture cores running at 1000 MHz deliver high single-threaded performance per watt for a wide variety of applications in the networking, telecom, military and industrial markets. The module is rated for -40°C to +85°C and can be used in power-sensitive defense, aerospace and industrial applications, and less protected outdoor environments and various combinations of data plane and control plane workloads in networking and telecom applications.