Power Architecture QorIQ™ module with NXP T1040
- All CPU pins available at the Tyco connectors
- Quad e5500 cores running at 1400MHz with QorIQ architecture
- 8 port Gigabit Ethernet switch plus5x Gigabit Ethernet (IEEE 1588 Precision Time Control)
- 4x PCIe up to 5.0Gbit/second
- 2x SATA
- 2x TDM
- Numerous Serial interfaces: i2C, SPI, DUART, GPIO and more
- -40°C to +85°C temperature range
- Optional memory sizes
- Power consumption typically 8W
- Linux OS, BSP and Build System
- Long Term Availability
- Compact at only 74mm x 54mm
The TQMT1040 embedded module embodies the next generation of the well-known TQMP1020/2020 QorIQ™ product family and is ideally suited to the new data intensive industrial, network and communications applications.
Quad e5500 Power Architecture cores with high performance Data Path Acceleration Architecture network peripheral bus interfaces and most important of all and 8 port switch for networking and telecommunications. This TQ module is particularly suited to applications that require an Ethernet switch, removing the need to put it on the application baseboard, saving time and money. Ideally suited for applications that demand high availability such as fixed routers, switches, Internet access devices, firewall and other packet filtering applications in enterprise equipment, aerospace, defense, factory automation and smart grid.