Includes the baseboard and the TQMa3359-AA module (TI AM3359 ARM® Cortex®-A8)
- Access to all processor signals
- Interfaces to 2x Ethernet, USB 2.0, 2x CAN and much more
- Inexpensive way to test and evaluate the module and start software development
- Base board schematics available
- Reduce project timescales by incorporating base board design elements
- Optional 7 & 10 inch graphic display kits available
The core of the STKa3359-AA starter kit is the TQMa3359-AA module with the TI AM3359 CPU. The starter kit enables you to start development immediately while evaluating the TQ module at the same time. Because all the processor signals are available from the module you will have access to all the features and interfaces available on the AM3359.
The STKa3359-AA starter kit consists of a baseboard and a TQMa335-AC module plugged into the baseboard. The TQMa3359-AA module is based on a TI AM3359 running at 800 MHz, 256 MB DDR3, 4 GB eMMC Flash, 32 MB NOR Flash, 64 KB EEPROM, a temperature range of -25°C to +85°C, and the following interfaces:
3x USB 2.0 Host, 2x USB 2.0 High-Speed OTG, 2x Ethernet 10/100/1000, 2x CAN 2.0B isol., 6x UART, ADC 8-ch 12-bit, 3x I2C, 2x Multichannel Audio Serial Port (McASP), 2x SPI, 3x MMC SD, and a 24-bit TFT interface.
Also available are 7 inch and 10.4 inch touch displays.