Includes the baseboard and the TQMa53-AA module (NXP i.MX537 ARM®Cortex®-A8)
- Access to all processor signals
- Interfaces to Ethernet, USB 2.0 CAN and more
- Inexpensive way to test and evaluate the module and start software development
- Base board schematics available
- Reduce project timescales by incorporating base board design elements
- Optional 7 & 10 inch graphic display kits available
The core of the STKa53-AA starter kit is the TQMa53-AA module with the NXP i.MX537 processor. The starter kit enables you to start development immediately while evaluating the TQ module at the same time. Because all the processor signals are available from the module you will have access to all the features and interfaces available on the i.MX537.
The STKa53-AA starter kit consists of a baseboard and a TQMa53-AA module plugged into the baseboard. The TQMa53-AA is based on an i.MX537 running at 800 MHz, 2 GB eMMC Flash, 512 MB DDR3L, 64 KB EEPROM, a temperature range of -25°C to +85°C, and the following interfaces:
2x FlexCAN, 2x Ethernet 10/100BaseT, ESAI, SATA, up to 5x UART, 3x USB 2.0 Host, 1x USB OTG, VGA, 24-bit UXGA and dual LVDS UXGA.
Also available is a 7 inch touch display - WVGA 800 x 480 with a touch pen and cable set.