Includes the baseboard and the TQMa6Q-AA module (NXP i.MX6Q ARM® Cortex®-A9). Other TQMa6x modules can be specified.
- Includes baseboard and the TQMa6Q module (other TQMa6x modules can be specified)
- Access to all processor signals
- Interfaces to Gigabit Ethernet, 3x USB 2.0, 2x FlexCAN and much more
- Inexpensive way to test and evaluate the module and start software development
- Base board schematics available
- Reduce project timescales by incorporating base board design elements
- Optional 7 & 10 inch graphic display kits available
The core of the STKa6Q-AA starter kit is the TQMa6Q-AA module with the NXP i.MX6Q CPU. The starter kit enables you to start development immediately while evaluating the TQ module at the same time. Because all the processor signals are available from the module you will have access to all the features and interfaces available on the i.MX6.
The STKa6Q-AA starter kit consists of the baseboard and the TQMa6Q-AA module plugged into the baseboard. The TQMa6Q-AA is based on an i.MX6Q running at 800 MHz, 4 GB eMMC Flash, 1 GB DDR3L, 64 KB EEPROM, a temperature range of -25°C to +85°C, and the following interfaces:
2x FlexCAN, 1x Ethernet 10/100/1000 (IEEE 1588), 1x Ethernet 10/100, ESAI, 5x UART, 3x USB 2.0 Host, 1x USB OTG, 3x I2C, 5x SPI, 3x I2S, 3x MMC SD, Graphic interfaces: DVI (HDMI), parallel 2x 24-bit (RGB), and dual LVDS.
Also available is a 7 inch and 10.4 inch touch display.