Includes the baseboard and the TQMA7D-AA module (NXP i.MX7D ARM® Cortex®-A7). Other TQMa7x modules can be specified.
- Access to all processor signals
- Interfaces to Ethernet, USB 2.0 and more
- Inexpensive way to test and evaluate the module and start software development
- Base board schematics available
- Reduce project timescales by incorporating base board design elements
- Optional 7 & 10 inch graphic display kits available
The core of the STKA7x-AA starter kit is the TQMa7D-AA module with the NXP i.MX7x CPU. The starter kit enables you to start development immediately while evaluating the TQ module at the same time. Because all the processor signals are available from the module you will have access to all the features and interfaces available on the i.MX7D.
The STKA7 starter kit consists of the baseboard and the TQMa7D-AA module plugged into the baseboard. The TQMa7D is based on the i.MX7x Cortex-A7 processor running at 528 MHz with 4 GB eMMC Flash, 256 MB DDR3L, 64 kB EEPROM and a temperature range of -25°C …+85°. Interfaces include:
2x Gigabit Ethernet, 3x USB 2.0 HOST, 1x USB 2.0 OTG, 2 x CAN 2.0B isol., 1x RS232, 1x RS485, LCD Port, 1xHDMI, LVDS, 1x Mini PCIe,
RTC, Temperature sensor, Reset-Button, SD Interface, Power supply, 4 GB SD card, Cables