Includes the baseboard and the TQMLS102xA module (NXP QorIQTM LS102xA). Other TQMLS102XA modules can be specified.
- Access to all processor signals
- Interfaces to Gigabit Ethernet, CAN, USB 2.0, PCIe and more
- Inexpensive way to test and evaluate the module and start software development
- Baseboard schematics available
- Easy estimation of power and cooling requirements
The STKLS102xA Starter Kit consists of a baseboard and the dual core TQMLS1021A module plugged into the baseboard. The starter kit enables you to start development immediately while evaluating the TQ module at the same time. Because all the processor signals are available from the module you will have access to all the features and interfaces available on the Layerscape platform.
The TQLS1021A is based on the NXP LS1021A Dual ARM® Cortex®-A7 running at 800 MHz with 64 MB SPI NOR Flash, 1 GB DDR3L, 64 kB EEPROM, extended temperature range of -40°C to +85°C with the following interfaces: 2x ETH 10/100/1000, 2 x CAN 2.0B (isolated), 3x USB 3.0 HOST, 1x USB 2.0 OTG, 2x PCIe, 1x RS232, 1x RS485, LCD Port, 1x HDMI, LVDS, and SD.