Includes baseboard and the TQMP2020 dual core QorIQTM P2 module
- Access to all processor signals
- Interfaces to Gigabit Ethernet, PCIe and USB 2.0 and more
- Inexpensive way to test and evaluate the module and start software development
- Base board schematics available
- Reduce project timescales by incorporating base board design elements
- Easy estimation of power and cooling requirements
The STKP2020 Starter Kit consists of a baseboard and the dual core TQMP1020 or TQMP2020 plugged into the baseboard. The starter kit enables you to start development immediately while evaluating the TQ module at the same time. Because all the processor signals are available from the module you will have access to all the features and interfaces available on the QorIQTM P1 platform.
The TQMP2020 is based on a NXP P2020 running at 2x 1000 MHz, 512 MB DDR3, 128 MB Flash, 32 KB EEPROM, and extended temperature range of -40°C to +85°C. The module has the following interfaces: USB 2.0 HOST with ULPI interface, 3x Gigabit Ethernet, DUART, 2x I2C, SPI, SDHC, 2x PCIe, and up to 16 GPIO.